Kopete in kdenetwork

Daniel Stone dstone at trinity.unimelb.edu.au
Tue Feb 25 01:44:18 GMT 2003

On Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 06:23:29AM -0800, Neil Stevens scrawled:
> On Monday February 24, 2003 01:59, Daniel Stone wrote:
> > Psi is a Qt app. Psi is not a KDE app.
>
> Read this very carefuly:
>
> Justin, Till, and I are going to fix the library.  The library is not the
> app.  Justin *wants* us to be able to use every KDE service we can.

Neil:
Will. He. Put. KExtendedSocket. Code. In. Psi's. Upstream. Tarball?

NO.

HE WILL NOT.

This is the answer, pure and simple.

If you don't get the point after this, please send any further replies
on the thread to the bitbucket.

--
Daniel Stone                                     <dstone at trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Developer, Trinity College, University of Melbourne