System tray problems in HEAD

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Mon Feb 24 16:51:36 GMT 2003

On Monday 24 of February 2003 13:25, Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> * Lubos Lunak -- Monday 24 February 2003 13:03:
> >  KGet works fine here.
>
> try kscd

 I don't have kscd in my test build *mumble* . Hmms, I see.
QWidget::isActiveWindow() seems to be lying. I'll note that somewhere down in
my TODO, but for now, KWinModule doesn't lie. The attached patch seems to
work, and I'll commit it unless somebody can explain what those strange
things I removed were good for.

> > Does it work better with the attached patch? That's how I think it
> > should be done correctly.
>
> Would it fix the systray bug for "Focus (Strictly) Under Mouse"?

 No, it doesn't fix the systray bug for the focus bug ... oops, did I say it
loud? There must be some kwin bugreport which requires a fix that should fix
also this, but I cannot find it right now.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer
SuSE CR, s.r.o.  e-mail: l.lunak at suse.cz , l.lunak at kde.org