Kooka License Change

Klaas Freitag freitag at suse.de
Tue Feb 18 14:24:12 GMT 2003

Hi,

I am doing major changes to the OCR system of Kooka to support different
OCR engines. One is the professional OCR engine KADMOS of a company called
reRecognition. Kooka will be able to use it.

For that, it is neccessary to change the license under which Kooka is
distributed. I like to change it to be the GPL version 2 with two
exceptions, that allow to link Kooka against the KADMOS OCR library of
reRecognition without delivering the sourcecode of KADMOS in the source
distribution. The same for any version of Qt.

The full license text for the source files can be seen under
http://www.suse.de/~freitag/newlic.txt

Are there objections or comments?

Regards,

Klaas

--
 Was auch immer geschieht :                                Klaas Freitag
 Nie dürft ihr so tief sinken,                      mail freitag at suse.de