[ade] fucks up kdelibs, please revert

Adriaan de Groot adridg at cs.kun.nl
Tue Feb 18 11:29:25 GMT 2003

Well, my early-morning commits to kdelibs were careless, to say the least.
Lauri picked up a first few problems when applying my "headers purity"
patches in context. She's committed fixes for kipc.h and
kactionshortcutlist.h already (with a nice commit message, even, instead
of a lot of griping). If more weirdness crops up in the headers I "fixed"
this morning (see http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-cvs&m=104555088319049&w=2 ),
please send me some suitably regrettable food (is that egg on my face?)
and just back them out.

I _also_ dragged in some other stuff accidentally as well:

kdelibs/kdoctools/xslt.cpp 1.59 adds some stupid debugging calls i never
intended to make into libs at all. Can someone revert that? I'm sorry, I
don't have a checkout handy here now to do it myself.

kdelibs/kdoctools/Makefile.am 1.52 does
-AM_CPPFLAGS = -DSRCDIR="\"$(shell (cd $(top_srcdir)/kdoctools && pwd))\""
+AM_CPPFLAGS = -DSRCDIR="\"@abs_top_srcdir@/kdoctools\""
which works if my abs_top_srcdir patch ever got into config.pl, but not
otherwise. --- and that patch _isn't_ in, so can this be reverted as well?

--
 Adriaan de Groot    adridg at cs.kun.nl     Kamer A6020     024-3652272
GPG Key Fingerprint 934E 31AA 80A7 723F 54F9  50ED 76AC EE01 FEA2 A3FE