Fwd: I am back with new address

Vadim Plessky vplessky at faringosept.ru
Tue Feb 11 17:26:03 GMT 2003

Hi,

Due to some (unknown to me) reasons, I can't download mails for my *old*
e-mail address anymore.
KMail hangs after getting 130 messages out of 1700 and than starts to
 download from the beginning, Mozilla Mailer hangs at the same place and
 refuses to download mails at all after this.
[any tips how to clean out all mails from that server would be appreciated, I
can give mail server address and password off-list, too; server is POP3
account and doesn't has IMAP]

So, I changed my default mail for all KDE lists to a new
account, <vplessky at faringosept.ru>
I also lost all mails starting from Feb.1st,2003 till Feb.11th, 2003.

So, if some of you wrote to me off-list to that mail
 (<lucy-ples at mtu-net.ru>), please resend your mail to a new address -
 <vplessky at faringosept.ru>

Thanks you in advance for understanding, and have a nice day/evening/night!
--

Best Regards,

Vadim Plessky