USENIX 2004 abstracts - again

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Wed Dec 24 23:02:41 GMT 2003

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to bug you people again, I would like to have some time off from any
computerstuff like anyone else on christmas. Unfortunately, this is not
possible. I need abstracts of talks, wether you are willing to give them or
not. In case your talk gets selected, but you can't come because of xyz, we
will find a solution when we are at that point.

However, I need abstracts. This is the #1 chance for KDE to present its
technology in front of a USENIX audience in the US and I think everyone
understands that for promoting KDE in the US this has a major importance.

Please send in Abstracts of 2-3 pages, screenshots included, to me until the
weekend. This is *not* so much work than it seems to be. Gather on IRC so you
can schedule who is going to talk about what.

Merry Christmas and happy writing,

Ralf
Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org