Merry K^HChristmas

Michael Brade brade at kde.org
Wed Dec 24 06:17:01 GMT 2003

On Wednesday 24 December 2003 05:18, Torsten Rahn wrote:
> ... and a happy New Year!
>
> I'm away now for a few days so I wish everyone great presents and a
> wonderful time!
Yay, same from me, have a great Christmas and a relaxed and happy New Year! It
is about 30 degrees here right now and I'm ready to start partying :-)

I'll also be offline, but a bit longer than Torsten: I won't be able to check
mail at all until late January.... grmbl. The substitute for that will be
windsurfing in Perth :-))

Cheers,
--
Michael Brade;                 KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science
  |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2'

KDE 3: The Next Generation in Desktop Experience