KControl cleanup

Jason Keirstead jason at keirstead.org
Sun Dec 21 21:24:27 GMT 2003

On December 21, 2003 04:56 pm, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

> On Sunday 21 December 2003 12:48, Jason Keirstead wrote:
>
> > Seems to me it is simply a matter of hiding the KTabBar widget.
>

> ... and setting the frame style to NoFrame, and setting the margin in the
> layout to 0px

Right. Point is it should be easy to do :P

And other apps can benefit from this too...like Konqueror and Kopete, which
already (can) get rid of tabs if there is only one. I don't know how Konq is doing
it but in Kopete it's a rather complex procedure where the KTabWidget is actually
removed and the child widget is reparented. Seems like this would be much simpler.

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

http://www.keirstead.org