RFC on default settings

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau Friedrich.W.H at Kossebau.de
Sun Dec 21 14:32:43 GMT 2003

Am Sonntag, 21. Dezember 2003 10:45 schrieb Clarence Dang:
> On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 10:30 am, Aaron Seigo wrote:
> > so, with 3.2 approaching, here's a bit of a list for default setting
> > changes i'd like to make.. the format of the list is (sorry, no fancy XML
> > ;):
>
> Here's my pet ones:
>
> 1. Double-clicking on window title goes from Shade -> Maximize.  I have
> never actually seen someone intentionally shade a window.

I have. I love it myself and have the double-click associated with it. And I
was not that much surprised when I saw my girl friend, who has to stay with
one of that windows os and now and then sits at my computer to do some net
activities, to be heavy relying on that feature although I can't remember to
have told her about that feature.

So two votes for staying with shadowing unless all apps are mdi (and even
then perhaps)!

Friedrich