PATCH: 2 fixes View->Document Information and SSL meta-data for webdav

Dawit A. adawit at kde.org
Sun Dec 21 08:46:47 GMT 2003

On Sunday 21 December 2003 03:19, George Staikos wrote:
> On Sunday 21 December 2003 03:16, Dawit A. wrote:
> > 2.) Setting/Unsetting of SSL meta-data is only done for http urls when it
> > should also include webdav.
>
>   Cautiously approved.  I think this shows that our solution needs "work"
> because we have too many special cases peppered throughout kdelibs/kdebase
> now. :(

Unfortunately I am already aware of that :(  This very same issue of KIO::Job
being used in many places had caused me endless headaches when attempting to
make session based password caching work. And there are cases where that
still fails...

How about #1 that is yours as well. It is also ugly, but I think that can be
fixed by moving the whole thing to be a "plug-in" instead of code integrated
into KHTML...
--
Regards,
Dawit A.