Integrative work

Marcos Dione mdione at grulic.org.ar
Wed Dec 17 23:06:50 GMT 2003

On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 05:36:57PM -0500, Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) wrote:
> Yes.  Perhaps a library trap, though, might be better.

    preliminary, I think (that means, i haven't think it too deeply)
that this way not only it could be possible make those apps use the
dialogs, but also technologies like kio, which I think is one of the
most impressive things of kde (don't start flames on what I'm missing
:), 'only' in the penalty of some cpu cycles (time). or am I just
dreaming/talking nonsense?