Crash in SimplesoundServer

Matthias Kretz kretz at kde.org
Wed Dec 10 18:56:49 GMT 2003

Without looking at the code: Should it perhaps return something else if it
doesn't succeed?

Else the patch looks fine. AFAIR there was a change recently that made the
play method use PlayObjects which wasn't the case before, right? (/me just
tries to understand how it could happen that this didn't show up earlier)

--
C'ya
        Matthias
Matthias.Kretz at urz.uni-heidelberg.de