KDE Application About Dialog

Thomas Diehl thd at kde.org
Sat Dec 6 07:35:19 GMT 2003

Am Samstag, 06. Dezember 2003 04:18 schrieb Benjamin Meyer:

> 2) Add the ability for developers to add icons.  I don't see
> who a picture of the author is not related to "who is this?".

Didn't say the picture is not releated to "who is this". It just
defeats the purpose of saving vertical space. What for me is not
directly releated to "who is this" is the mail address. It is
also bad for readability to have it on the same line with the
name. Which is why postal addresses on any old envelope always
kept name, street address etc. separate, even before automation
started.

> > Also the translators' section is missing
>
> Not quite sure what this is?  Does it only show up if you are
> in a non-English language?

Yes.

Regards,

Thomas