KDE Application About Dialog

Jason Keirstead jason at keirstead.org
Sat Dec 6 03:54:05 GMT 2003

On December 05, 2003 11:18 pm, Benjamin Meyer wrote:
> What do you think?  Are there features/changes that people might like as
> possible future feature changes to KAboutDialog?

I like the general look of it, however

- Why are the Developer's names listed twice in this new mock-up? I would think the list
with the pictures is enough. If the person doesn't have aphoto you cna just insert some filler
image there like the KDE logo or something

- I notice the overall dialog size is smaller in the About screen then the Authors screen, I hope
it doesn't resize when you change screens!

- Not sure about removing the close button, it makes the About dialog not fit in with all the other
KDE dialogs that do have close / cancel buttons (all configure dialogs, About KDE, etc )

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

http://www.keirstead.org