eGroupware resources in KDE3.2

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Fri Dec 5 23:57:10 GMT 2003

Hi,

I'd like to ask here if it would be possible to add the XMLRPC resources
to CVS HEAD (currently located in kdelibs/kabc/plugins/xmlrpc and
kdepim/libkcal in egroupware_branch).

The code compiles and works fine in my test case with the
egroupware server at egroupware.org. Since the code is compiled as
resources there won't be any additional bugs (as long as you do not use
the plugins ;)) so it won't hurt the freeze much IMHO.

I think having at least one groupware solution in the official KDE 3.2
release would also be good for PR (since the Kolab integration will
come foremost in a later 3.2.X release).

Coolo said he wants to hear some more opinions before making a decision.

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Can a government that shoots at reporters be democratic?
Separate politics from religion and economy!