Problem with kontact and "void KApplication::invokeMailer"

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Wed Dec 3 18:12:41 GMT 2003

On Wednesday 03 December 2003 13:05, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> You should have send the patch to kde-core-devel. After all the patch
> affects kdelibs/kdecore.
>
> I doubt that this hack is the correct solution.

Nah, it's totally wrong, we can't have app specific code in kdecore. I
have a better solution but I wanted to discuss correct
KUniqueApplication behavior on multiple unique registrations with Ian
and Waldo before doing anything. The major problem is of course the
fact that although we can see the app is registered we don't know who
registered it. I'll send a proposed solution as soon as I'm done with
something here.

Zack

--
In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.