Kids icons for kdeartwork ?

Mahfouf Anne-Marie annemahfouf at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 1 13:55:56 GMT 2003

Yes, this would be a nice step into helping Linux and KDE into schools.
Please have a look at
http://www.edulinux.org/capture/
here to see KDE in Edulinux, an educational distro from Quebec based on
Mandrake. And I read recently an article from a teacher in elementary school
who set up Edulinux for his pupils aged around 10 years old.

Anne-Marie