kdeaccessibility module as official part of KDE

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Fri Aug 29 15:46:31 BST 2003

Dne pá 29. srpna 2003 12:34 Gunnar Schmi Dt napsal(a):

> Hello,
>
> On the kde-accessibility mailing list we agreed that we want the
> kdeaccessibility module to become an official part of KDE 3.2.
[snip]
> Planned features are a window decoration with wide borders
[snip]

 Why do you need a separate window decoration just to get wider borders?
Wouldn't it be much simpler to adjust the existing ones, at least some of
them (e.g. KConfig setting)? Note also that kwin_iii is still in the branch
(for only few more days hopefully), and the decoration styles will need
porting to it.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE Developer