Kit/Kinkatta/Kopete

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Thu Aug 28 18:52:51 BST 2003

On Thursday 28 August 2003 16:07, Benjamin Meyer wrote:
> Now that Kit isn't in cvs and if Kopete isn't getting in 3.2 can I please
> (with sugar on top) put in Kinkatta till Kopete?  I have an enhanced KDE 3.x
> version I have been working on the past year.

I don't think it makes sense to put this in when Kopete will be put into
kdenetwork at somepoint in the relatively near future.  It really doesn't
make sense to (potentially) use three different AIM clients in three
subsequent releases.

-Scott

--
We should forget about small efficiencies, say about 97% of the time:
premature optimization is the root of all evil.