little event viewer applet part 2

Russell Miller rmiller at duskglow.com
Wed Aug 27 21:26:00 BST 2003

On Wed August 27 2003 11:26 am, Arnold Krille wrote:

> Objections against commiting something to kdenonbeta? On which planet are
> you living? - You only have to announce this new feature since imho most
> people checkout only the things they need from nonbeta...

I am new to KDE development and this is the advice I was given on irc, to ask
if there were objections before committing.  I didn't want to rock the boat.
There is a time, and a place, for that, and that is when I am a little more
established, and my reputation is a little more then just being a goof on
irc..

I will go ahead and commit sometime tonight or tomorrow.

--Russell

--
Randomly generated fortune cookie:
Marriage is like twirling a baton, turning handsprings, or eating with

Russell Miller - rmiller at duskglow.com - Somewhere near Sioux City, IA.
Youth cannot know age, but age is guilty if it forgets youth
    - Professor Dumbledore