AW: www

b.walter at free.fr b.walter at free.fr
Wed Aug 27 17:13:25 BST 2003

It's a shame to have such a discussion on a kde mailing-list. Everybody knows
that such a personnal opinion cannot be a part of the kde project. Why are you
wasting your time, and the time of all developpers/readers? Just revert your
commit, that's what 99% of the mailing-list members want, and you are aware of
it...