KDE Theme Manager

b.walter at free.fr b.walter at free.fr
Wed Aug 27 16:41:27 BST 2003

By the way, I have started to write a new kcm for themes. It removes the
confusion of using multiple kcms to change the appearance of widgets and
windows.
It does not really replace the old theme manager, but the primary goal is to
make it easy to change styles, colors, window decorations and icon themes from
a single place. Nothing more.
It can be improved a lot (especially the 'edit dialog'), I do not have time to
code anymore, but I hope someone would like to improve it. I really think such
a solution is a big usuability improvement, current solution is really painful
to use because of the number of modules involved.

Feel free to contact me if you want to improve it.

Regards,
Benoit.

http://www.avenheim.online.fr/theme_edit.png
http://www.avenheim.online.fr/theme_select.png