AW: www

Tim Jansen tim at tjansen.de
Wed Aug 27 16:23:52 BST 2003

On Wednesday 27 August 2003 16:53, Neil Stevens wrote:
> I could say pretty much the same about my commits to my apps.  In fact, my
> commits are infinitely less disruptive than Mr. Cullmann's:

There are two important differences:
- patents are a direct threat to KDE and other free software, the actions of
the US army are not directly related to KDE. I could understand your reaction
if KDE would display (anti-)abortion, (anti-) war or similar unrelated
statements on the homepage, but this is obviously not the case here.
- the change on the www page was not an obvious attempt to troll around and
waste other people's time with stupid games

bye...