little event viewer applet part 2

Russell Miller rmiller at duskglow.com
Wed Aug 27 13:45:44 BST 2003

Hi,

I commited, after checking it over with a couple of core developers on IRC, a
patch that sends a DCOP signal from knotify.  This was actually part of a
larger scheme, but that piece was necessary.  (you can use that signal for
pretty much anything else that you choose as well - just connect to

notifySignal(QString,QString,QString,QString,QString,int,int,int,int)

.)

The applet I referred to a few days ago is now in a working, but unpolished
state.  I have been told that viewing events in the kicker is a feature
that's been rather sought after.  It's now possible.  I'd like to commit that
applet into nonbeta.

Any objections?

--Russell

--
Randomly generated fortune cookie:
Even moderation ought not to be practiced to excess.

Russell Miller - rmiller at duskglow.com - Somewhere near Sioux City, IA.
Youth cannot know age, but age is guilty if it forgets youth
    - Professor Dumbledore