Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Mon Aug 25 12:51:11 BST 2003

Ave,

can someone please, oh please, remove the forwarding of the KNode
commits to the sourceforge list? Since they don't get there and only
fill my inbox I don't see a reason for it, especially that the KNode
team is lately a team of random KDE devs. The time it takes me to read
the subject and hit delete is the time I usually spend sleeping so I'd
appreciate it.

Zack

--
On an atheist's tombstone: Here lies an atheist; all dressed up and no
place to go.