configure IMO broken

Russell Miller rmiller at duskglow.com
Wed Aug 20 19:53:56 BST 2003

On Wed August 20 2003 1:45 pm, Stephan Kulow wrote:

> configure is not broken, your system is broken and configure doesn't
> give a warning about it - that are two pair of shoes. If you have a patch,
> you forgot to attach it.

Fair enough.  I don't have one yet, but I'll work one up as soon as I manage
to install a working kdelibs.  The compile takes too long to mess with before
it's done.

--Russeoo

--
Randomly generated fortune cookie:
To err is human, but when the eraser wears out before the pencil, you're

Russell Miller - rmiller at duskglow.com - Somewhere near Sioux City, IA.
Youth cannot know age, but age is guilty if it forgets youth
    - Professor Dumbledore