Globals, Namespaces, and Documentation

Anders Lund anders.lund at lund.tdcadsl.dk
Wed Aug 20 09:16:09 BST 2003

On Wednesday 20 August 2003 00:37, Neil Stevens wrote:

> First, the namespace list is missing.  Can that be uncommented please?
> kdoc put namespaces like KNotifyClient and KIO in with the classes, so
> they were always accessible.  Doxygen doesn't, so docs like KNotifyClient
> can't be read unless you know to type the filename/url manually.

I'll look into the namespaces thing, and get it working somehow.

It is mainly a design question, but maybe newer doxygen versions have improved
functionality.

Btw, since newer versions of doxygen changed the CSS properties a bit, should
we recommend or require some specified version?

-anders

Jabber: anders_lund at jabber.dk
GPG fingerprint: 4B50 66DE CF6E 35E3 4446 5DC1 CB23 1264 0F2C 0826