Removal of -pedantic and -pedantic-errors from acinclude.m4.in

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Tue Aug 19 09:18:28 BST 2003

On Tuesday 19 August 2003 00:07, Michael Matz wrote:
> Yes, the behaviour change of -pedantic (warning --> errors) between 3.3.0
> and 3.3.1 is real, and I would call it a bug.  I'm not so sure if this
> will get fixed, though, as other people differ in opinion if this is
> really a bug.
Well, the behaviour is against the documented behaviour and it's different
in 3.3.0 _and_ it's different in gcc 3.4 from what I hear. So I'm trusting the
reasonability of the gcc development team - at least of that part I don't know
of :)

Greetings, Stephan

--
There may be no I in team, but a M and an E.