error in admin/am_edit

Diego Iastrubni iastrubn at actcom.co.il
Sat Aug 16 00:41:54 BST 2003

Hi Dick,
ביום שישי, 15 באוגוסט 2003, 20:29, Dirk Mueller כתב:
> On Fre, 15 Aug 2003, Diego Iastrubni wrote:
> > Split loop at admin/am_edit line 844.
>
> I've never seen such an error message before, does the attached patch help?

[cuco at cucomania kdelibs]$ LANGUAGE=C make -f Makefile.cvs
This Makefile is only for the CVS repository

*** Creating acinclude.m4
*** Creating list of subdirectories
*** Creating Makefile.am
*** Creating configure.in
*** Creating aclocal.m4
*** Creating configure
*** Creating config.h template
*** Creating Makefile templates
*** Postprocessing Makefile templates
Split loop at admin/am_edit line 846.
make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

The line moved a litlle since I changed the file by hand and not using your
patch directly. The lines are now:

   if ($MakefileData =~ m/\n$lookup/) {
        #@kdeinits = split(/[\034\s]+/, $1);
        my $targets = $1;
        @kdeinits = split(/[\034\s]+/, $targets);
        my $lines = "";
        foreach my $kdeinit (@kdeinits) {

The command seems to be running for a while and then it stops with this error.

--

- diego
/ Try to look unimportant; the enemy may  \