KDE 3.1.2

Robert Williams rwilliams at jrc-utah.com
Wed Apr 30 23:37:42 BST 2003

On Wednesday 30 April 2003 02:51 pm, George Staikos wrote:
> On Wednesday 30 April 2003 16:39, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Ok, I wanted to do this sooner, but didn't come around doing this
> > earlier. I plan to package KDE 3.1.2 next monday. If there are issues
> > which must be solved before release (and are not yet), please let me
> > know.
> >
> > Please backport stable and safe bugfixes now, and don't forget to add a
> > changelog entry for notable changes in
> >
> > www/announcements/changelogs/changelog3_1_1to3_1_2.php
>
>   I'm doing that right now.  I don't know how safe they are, but I have
> been collecting the patches that people are failing to backport and I have
> about a dozen left to check/apply.

I hope this is OK to send this here.  I am not subscribed to kde-devel.
Anyways, someone asked me about getting new tile sets from KHmajongg and
looking at the help menu brings up a 'salvation' web site
(http://freeweb.dnet.it/kmj/Pages/NT_UK.html).  Is this a known problem?  If
not then it should be changed before KDE 3.1.2 is released.

I apologize if this is a known issue.

I do not have CVS access anymore or I would do this myself.