kmix maintanence - please direct bugreports to me

Reinhold Kainhofer reinhold at kainhofer.com
Mon Apr 28 17:29:12 BST 2003

Stephan Kulow wrote:

> On Thursday 24 April 2003 11:23, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
>> Is there a way that new bugreports are sent to two email addresses? I'm
>> not the maintainer of kpilot, but I still want new bugreports sent to me,
>> too.
>>
> How hard did you look for it?

I was aware of the watch person feature, but this is not what I actually
want. I just want all of KPilot's bugs to be sent to me, too. If I watch
Adriaan, I also get several other bugs, which he reported or where he is
involved (e.g. he helps out with some FreeBSD related stuff, which I'm
absolutely not interested in). Thus my question if it might be possible to
give two emails for kpilot...

Reinhold