KCursor::autohide

Sven Lueppken sven at kde.org
Sun Apr 27 22:15:35 BST 2003

Hi all!

>Here is the bt on behalf of sven (whom's system renders unusable due to
>this):

Thanks a lot Daniel!

It seems that the crash only appears when compiler optimizations are enabled
(in my case -O3 -march=athlon). It doesn't matter if the compiler being used
is gcc 3.2 (SuSE 8.1) or gcc 3.3 (SuSE 8.2). The only choice I have at the
moment is to use version 1.43 of kcursor.cpp and version 1.7 of
kcursor_private.h (well, or to disable optimizations...).

Is there anything _we_ can do about this or have the gcc guys to be bugged?

Regards,
--
s v e n  l ΓΌ p p k e n
KDE/KOffice/Kontact Developer