kmix maintanence - please direct bugreports to me

Christian Esken c.esken at cityweb.de
Wed Apr 23 20:31:56 BST 2003

Hi,

I just wanted to report that I have informally have taken back maintainership
of KMix for some time. Stefan Schimanski said he has no time in the near
furture. So please don't bother Stefan Schimanski if somehting is broken.
Actually this is my first real work for KDE since about 2 years ... and it is
big fun currently.
This is no formal maintainership takeover, but I still think that new kmix bug
reports should be assigned to me (esken at kde.org) - who can configure this?

I am in the process of cleaning all the minor stuff and preparing for bigger
stuff, for example multiple mixer devices with ALSA driver are now supported
(yeah). Next thing is layout change - mixer names will be placed vertically
besides sliders.

Chris