XCursor support (Was: Fwd: KGamma)

Karl-Heinz Zimmer khz at kde.org
Sat Apr 19 13:40:50 BST 2003

On Monday 13 January 2003 11:11, Stephan Kulow wrote:
(...)
> I converted some thousands windows cursors to X cursors and also
> build a quite complete list of alias links you need to get full
> XCursors in KDE.

This sounds interesting, but are you sure that your source (the
windows cursors) are /not/ covered by some ugly license that prevents
them from being used by KDE?

Just a thought.

Karl-Heinz
--
Karl-Heinz Zimmer, Senior Software Engineer, Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
<mailto:khz at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>            <mailto:khz at kde.org>