Moving kgpg to kdeutils [Re: Moving aKtion to kdeblackhole]

bj at altern.org bj at altern.org
Fri Apr 18 13:37:27 BST 2003

>Is the padlock icon taken care of yet?  It adds a padlock to the konqueror
>service menu which is easily confused with the SSL one.  I reported it to the
>author in the past.

>George Staikos

Yes, it has been done. I removed all icons from the service menus to prevent
confusion.
Another thing is that i could not find an easy way to shred files in KDE. So,
i added a new wizard in KGpg cvs that allows user to create a shredder on his
desktop, working in the same way as the trash, but shredding files.
I don't know if KGpg is the best place to do it or if these feature already
exists somewhere else, but i think it is a nice think to have on desktop.

jean-baptiste mardelle