KDir

buzzlinux buzzlinux at bol.com.br
Sat Apr 12 04:46:13 BST 2003

I've made a new class called KDir, which is an extension of QDir.
KDir has one more interesting method: resursiveList ( see urls below
). This method work similar to entryList from QDir but returns a
recursive list from the given dir (QStringList). I think this sync
method can be very usable and practice.
I started to develop with qt/kde two months ago, and I want to
colaborate with kde project. This class was great for me, and maybe
for other developers.

Thanks
Bráulio Barros de Oliveira
São José dos Campos - São Paulo - Brasil

http://buzz.hpg.com.br/kdir.cpp
http://buzz.hpg.com.br/kdir.h
http://buzz.hpg.com.br/KDir.html

Seleção de Softwares UOL.
10 softwares escolhidos pelo UOL para você e sua família.
http://www.uol.com.br/selecao