KDialogBase

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Sat Apr 12 10:55:42 BST 2003

Am Saturday 12 April 2003 06:32 schrieb Benjamin Meyer:
> Can I add the following comment to KDialogBase so that develoers can
> overrider the default wflags post kde4?
>
> /**
>  * In KDE4 add paramater wflags=WStyle_DialogBorder
>  */

You can do that for 3.2 too. Add a new method with that parameter (and no
default argument) and make the old method calling the new one with
WStyle_DialogBorder. And then you can add a comment to merge them
in KDE4.

Greetings, Stephan

--
Pace Peace Paix Paz Frieden Pax Pokój Friður Fred Béke
Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu мир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch