kernel cousin resurrected

Russell Miller rmiller at duskglow.com
Wed Apr 9 22:11:44 BST 2003

I have agreed to take over the responsibilities for maintaining the KDE kernel
cousin.  To begin with I will be generating pages based on kde-core-devel and
kmail.  If there are any others you would like to see, please let me know,
and I will do what I can, as time permits.

Please direct any further discussion to kc-kde at mail.kde.org, as I have
subscribed there and will be monitoring that list.  Or you may mail me
privately.

Look forward to contributing to the KDE project in this manner.

I expect the first issue to be up next weekend.  I will post to kc-kde if
there are any changes.

Thanks.

--Russell

--
Randomly generated fortune cookie:
"Just think, with VLSI we can have 100 ENIACS on a chip!" -- Alan Perlis

Russell Miller - rmiller at duskglow.com - Somewhere near Sioux City, IA.