Broken kio_smtp

Andras Mantia amantia at freemail.hu
Wed Apr 9 14:30:21 BST 2003

Hi,

 With today's head SMTP connenctions are not working. :-( I had to switch back
to an older kio_smtp. The error I got from KMail is:
Your SMTP server doesn't support PLAIN.
Choose a different authentication method.
The server responded: "Error: command not implemented"
The message will stay in the 'outbox' folder until you either fix the problem
(e.g. a broken address) or remove the message from the 'outbox' folder.
Note: Other messages will also be blocked by this message, as long as it is in
the 'outbox' folder

Of course, nothing has changed on server side. (nor in my kmail config).

Andras