RFC new Menu item "Server Management" under preferences

Tim Jansen tim at tjansen.de
Sat Apr 5 19:59:12 BST 2003

On Saturday 05 April 2003 20:34, Willy De la Court wrote:
> This menu item will contain such things as the wu-ftpd kontrol module dhcpd
> control module and bind control module so the network admin would have one
> place to go to.

The control center has often been criticized for containing too many panels,
and I wonder whether it wouldnt be better to create another 'center' for the
configuration of server functionality that is not desktop-related. Just like
there are the 'Control Center' and the 'Info Center' right now, there could
also be a 'System Administration Center' or something like this.

bye...