ANNOUNCE: mailman 2.1 on kde.org

Daniel Stone dstone at trinity.unimelb.edu.au
Sat Apr 5 15:53:02 BST 2003

On Sat, Apr 05, 2003 at 04:13:29PM +0200, Marc Mutz scrawled:
> On Saturday 05 April 2003 16:18, Daniel Stone wrote:
> > And set it to ... what? There's no sane value for Reply-To that you
> > can safely set.
>
> Exactly. So just remove it from the mailing list messages ;-)
>
> > Mangling headers like that *isn't* the place of the list. If you need
> > to, that just means that your mailer is broken: it doesn't either set
> > or respect Mail-Followup-To.
>
> Mail-Followup-To is not a standardized header. MUAs that don't respect
> M.-F.-T. are *not* broken, though they probably lack a feature. KMail
> now has this feature.

Thanks Marc; that's really cool. :)

I'm quite impressed with KMail lately; only reason I don't use it is
that I need to be able to read it from:
a) home - Linux box, but only 3gb/mo. I have better things to spend my
quota on.
b) work - that's where the mail is. Linux.
c) school - Windows, PuTTY.
d) mum's - " "       " "

That's why I still SSH to work and use Mutt.

:) d

--
Daniel Stone                                     <dstone at trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Developer, Trinity College, University of Melbourne