libtrash ?

Christian Str=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=F8?=mmen [Number1/NumeroUno] number1 at kde.org
Mon Sep 30 22:54:58 BST 2002

Can someone with a better technical knowledge than myself please take a look at libtrash (http://m-arriaga.net/software/libtrash/) featured on slashdot (http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/09/30/1233220&mode=thread&tid=106) today and see if this is something that we can/should use?

If this thing will give us some kind of overview and possibility of undeleting files that are deleted from the shell directly from konqueror, then isn't it a huge step up compared to our current solution?

--
\ Christian A Strømmen /
\ Number1/NumeroUno @ Undernet - Email: number1 at kde.org number1 at realityx.net /