edu.kde.org

Eva Brucherseifer eva at kde.org
Mon Sep 30 14:22:59 BST 2002

On Monday 30 September 2002 15:03, Andy Fawcett wrote:
> On Monday 30 September 2002 15:01, Daniel Naber wrote:
> > On Monday 30 September 2002 12:09, Andy Fawcett wrote:
> > > I can ran the site temporarily on the slow end of my DSL,

I can also temporarily run the domains together with events.kde.org and
women.kde.org an a rented server, but I definitly would prefer a longterm
solution, since it would minimize work load.

What about the dot.kde.org server? Maybe we can move there? Does anyone know
more?

> > Why not host in on ktown, like bugs.kde.org, usability.kde.org and
> > maybe others?
>
> I completely forgot about ktown. When we originally set up the site, it
> didn't exist.
>
> So, who admins ktown, so I can contact them off-list?

I thought it is Dirk and already wrote a mail to him, but didn't get an answer
yet. Any other responsible persons?

> Also, who is
> responsible for kde.org DNS,

This is a person at Trolltech I have the address for.

BTW, 3 domains seem to be effected:

edu.kde.org
printing.kde.org
enterprise.kde.org