edu.kde.org

Andy Fawcett andy at athame.co.uk
Mon Sep 30 11:09:53 BST 2002

Hi,

Bero ran the server on a machine at RH Germany, but since he left them I
guess it has been shut down. Last time I discussed this with him, he
said he was moving the KDE related sites to a box of his own, but I've
not heard anything since.

I can run the site temporarily on the slow end of my DSL, as I have an
up to date mirror. If someone with kde.org DNS mojo wants to contact
me, I'll make the necessary changes here.

Andy

--
Andy Fawcett      |   "In an open world without walls and fences,
andy at athame.co.uk |      we wouldn't need Windows and Gates."