new widgets...

Alex Zepeda zipzippy at sonic.net
Mon Sep 30 09:18:17 BST 2002

On Sun, Sep 29, 2002 at 05:02:11PM +0200, Marc Mutz wrote:

> On Sunday 29 September 2002 09:07, Alex Zepeda wrote:

> AFAIK, when using selinux at al, your admin account won't be uid 0.

Right, but it's my understanding that you won't really have a superuser
account at all with mandatory access controls.  While I find the
encrypting memory somewhat silly (if you're worried about swap, swap to an
encrypted loopback device), I'm sure there will be occasions where KDE is
run on systems without a god account.

- alex