edu.kde.org

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Mon Sep 30 07:58:10 BST 2002

edu.kde.org was hosted by Bero (on bero.org), and I'm relativley sure that the
server was located at Redhat.  Unfortunately I don't know a complete list of
the KDE domains that were hosted there, but there needs to be some mirgration
in general.  Bero, thoughts?

What servers can these domains go to now?  Anyone care to do the honors with
the CVS mirror scripts and DNS changes?

-Scott

On Sunday 29 September 2002 16:39, Carsten Niehaus wrote:
> Anne Marie and I discussed the current situation of http://edu.kde.org
> Is there a way to relocate the server as in the past few weeks edu.kde.org
was
> more down than up. I have no idea who maintains the servers in KDE and is
> responsible for them so I am writing core-devel.
>
> Carsten

those who don't.