too late to add?

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Sat Sep 28 16:01:54 BST 2002

On Friday 27 September 2002 14:49, Lauri Watts wrote:
> And I have an imdb one too, especially handy for quickly settling IRC
> arguments about half remembered movies.

vandale: for a good Dutch dictionary is also very handy. But is it possible to
have such shortcuts only for a certain locale and/or language and/or other
personal preference? My desktop is English, but I'd love to see vandale:
nevertheless. As my locale is Dutch that should be a possibility, but does
KDE allow such a thing?
--
Martijn