wheeler at kde.org
Fri Sep 27 15:39:51 BST 2002
Heh, I noticed this bug independantly of the thread and reverted the
pseudo-fix that John comitted, thinking that it was what had introduced the
bug (I didn't remember that this thread had happened until John pointed it out
when I reverted his commit.). Basicically there was some CVS ping-pong back
and forth between the US/Canada and Europe.
If things worked for the US locale, they didn't work for the European (German
specifically) and vice versa. I comitted a fix last night that I *hope* fixes
it everywhere. Everyone thought that they were fixing the others' off by one
I'm attaching the fix that I comitted last night. If anyone has problems with
HEAD now, please let me know.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 2204 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the kde-core-devel