[RFC+PATCH] xp-like fast switching

Oswald Buddenhagen ossi at kde.org
Tue Sep 24 19:26:07 BST 2002

On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 08:09:32PM +0200, Allan Sandfeld Jensen wrote:
> Take a look at how it has worked for the last month or so:

i disabled this auto-open some days ago already. it was only meant as a
temporary hack and i found it annoying as well. until this "add explicit
ways to open a reserve session" patch gets applied you won't be able to
use the "reserve display" feature at all, but this seems the lesser
evil ...

greetings