KBugBuster is back in business

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Sun Sep 22 17:43:26 BST 2002

On Saturday 21 September 2002 21:00, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> KBugBuster now works with Bugzilla. You can browse bug reports, reply
> to bug reports and close bug reports. There is still missing some
> functionality which previously was there, like reassigning bug
> reports, and there certainly are new bugs in KBugBuster, but in
> principle it should now work again.

It doesn't work for me. For some reason it gets a very weird response
for package list and is unable to parse it. setContent says the error
happens at line 2 column 62 of the input. And the input looks like
this:
<?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?>
<!DOCTYPE bugworld SYSTEM "http://bugs.kde.org/bugworld.dtd">^N^H
\250^U^H<bugworld est="Sun Sep 22 18:37:03 2002">
^[A^Y  <product name="kdevelop">
^Y    <version>0.1</version>
^Y    <version>0.2</version>
(the ^N characted messes it up. more follows but what's even more fun is
that some tags look like this:
"    <version>1.4.1</version>
on>
    <version>1.9.3b</version>
n>
    <version>1.9.8</version>

n>"
I have no idea where "on>" and "n>" come from).

Any ideas?

Zack

--
Failure is not an option. (It comes bundled with Windows.)